When will my order ship?
• Ready-to-ship: Since I do small, occasional restocks of ready-to-ship items, I will always plan to send your package either the same day or the next day after you have ordered you item, unless stated otherwise.
• Made-to-order: It will take me 2-4 weeks to complete any pre-order item placed in this section of my website, unless stated otherwise. I will ship your order 1-2 days after it has been made.
Do you offer standard shipping?
I do not offer standard shipping. This means that all customers must pay for shipping rates that include tracking numbers. This means that you can choose between expedited shipping, Xpress post or priority shipping. Since all of my items are one of a kind and handmade, I do not offer standard shipping rates (regular mail - no tracking #) because I cannot afford to lose packages and potentially remake what gets lost in the mail.
The only item that doesn't require tracking are stickers - I send stickers as lettermail using a stamp.
Do you replace lost items?
Unfortunately I cannot afford to replace lost items. It is the responsibility of the carrier to tend to lost packages. I will, however, do all that is in my power to get the issue of a lost package resolved by contacting the carrier and submitting a lost item report. I also expect you to do the same in the case of a lost package.
To prevent lost packages or having an item returned to me, please ensure that you use the correct shipping address when checking out on my website. If an item gets returned to me because of an address error, I will ask that we split the shipping to re-send the package.
Do you offer local pickup in Winnipeg?
Yes! I just ask that you pay for shipping at the checkout, and I will email you to coordinate a pickup date and time. Once we have discusses I will refund the shipping.
Why is shipping so expensive?
In addition to automatically paying for a tracking number, shipping rates reflect multiple factors:
• where you live (in proximity to winnipeg, canada)
• the size and weight of the item
• current Canada Post shipping rates
• packaging such as gift boxes & bags, mailers, envelopes
• the time it takes me to package your item
Unfortunately, I cannot afford to pay shipping on every package. I also cannot include shipping rates within pricing because shipping rates vary based on where you live, how big your order is, etc. I will occasionally have shipping discounts or deals which I will announce on my Instagram page or on the front page of my website.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! Worldwide shipping baby.