2021 Events & Press
The Walrus magazine (March/April issue) - Art featured in "Standoff at 1492 Landback Lane" by Luke Ottenhof
House of Vans (March) - featured vendor at the House of Vans community marketplace, online at vans.ca
Installation at Artspace Winnipeg (September) - A vamp for my câpân displayed on the Artspace building in Winnipeg with the vesti_art project.
LuckyGirl Popup (December) - vendor
2020 Events & Press
• Workshop at MAWA Winnipeg
• Workshop at Manitoba Museum - SOLD OUT
• Community Beading Exhibition at MAWA Winnipeg "Two Landscapes" (2020) on display.
• Adornment Exhibition at U of M School of Art: Collections Gallery "She Is The Land" (2020) on display.
• Workshop with Métis Nation British Columbia (private event)
• Guest Artist at Ryerson University's The Beading Circle (held virtually through Zoom out of Toronto, ON)
• Workshop with MakerLabs at the Winnipeg Art Gallery - SOLD OUT - postponed due to COVID-19
• LuckyGirl Popup - postponed due to COVID-19
• Guest Artist at the Brooklyn Museum's Teen Night May 2020 (held virtually through Zoom out of New York City, NY)
• Guest Speaker at Indigenous Youth Leaders Workshop through Seven Oaks School Division (Winnipeg)
• Radio Interview with Marcy Markusa; CBC News Information Radio
• Workshop with Friends of Lower Fort Garry - SOLD OUT
• Participating artist for NATIONS Skate Youth Fundraiser